Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Breakfast For Dinner-Vegan Pancakes

Sometimes you just want plain old, nothing fancy, pancakes for dinner (at least I do).  My pancake game has gotten much stronger now that I have this nifty griddle but I hadn't found the perfect vegan pancake recipe yet.
This one came pretty close but I'm still going to be experimenting with recipes. The batter was a little thick so I would add more almond milk next time. I also used a combination of half all purpose/half whole wheat flour to bump up the nutrition.  I doubled the recipe and had some leftovers for quick breakfasts on busy mornings.
To add even more goodness, I sauteed some apples with coconut oil spray and cinnamon to top the pancakes.  Are you a pancake fan? What's your favorite pancake recipe?

You might also like to try these:

Let's keep in touch!
Pin It

8 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Thank you so much for this recipe! My girls absolutely love pancakes for dinner but I struggle to find vegan recipes. The apples and coconut? The icing on the cake!!!!

Tamar SB said...

Yum! I love experimenting with pancake combos!

Carla from The River said...

The apples!! What a great idea. :-)
We just got a griddle like yours. Love It!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh, I love breakfast for dinner at times! Pancakes look YUMMO! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Clairejustine oxox said...

Whoo, yummy!! I could just eat some of these. They look so tasty :)

Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop..

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather,
We love pancakes in our house and this recipe sounds so good.
TFS at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

Morgan said...

I am all about some plain, regular pancakes! They are my favorite! That's so cool that you made them vegan. I am going to have to try it.

Jessica Pelasky said...

Oh these sound really delicious! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails