Friday, February 12, 2016

Topperfino-Chocolate Coffee Topper

I discovered these sweet little treats while reading a Hungry Girl newsletter a few months ago.  They were offering a holiday special but due to overwhelming demand, were sold out before Christmas. 
The company offered to honor the discount after Christmas and sent me(and anyone else who signed up) the discount code to try them.
Disclaimer:I'm not being compensated by the company, I just really like the product.
These Topperfino discs are made from Belgian chocolate and come in a few different flavors and lots of designs. I tried the dark chocolate and caramel varieties  You place the disc on top of your favorite cup of joe or hot chocolate and let it melt into the drink. Frothy drinks, like lattes and cappuccinos work best.
In a few seconds the thin chocolate starts melting into your drink.  I like having it as an afternoon pick me up treat.  Each disc is only 25 calories too so it's an indulgence you don't have to feel guilty about.
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That is so cool!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather what a pretty way to have chocolate in your favorite hot drink!
Hope you have a nice day, weekend, and Happy Valentines Day!
Julie xo

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I'm so glad you told me about these! I would love to indulge every now and then and this looks like the perfect way to do it! I love the fact that it looks so pretty too :-)

Love Of Quilts said...

Good that you don't have the calories. Does it help your coffee.

Carla from The River said...

Totally FUN! :-)

Bliss said...

Never have seen those. But chocolate with my coffee, ummmm yeah!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails