Monday, February 8, 2016

{Random} Things I Ate & Wore - December Edition

December has come and gone and sure there were lots of Christmas cookies and holiday meals but there were also some other good eats.  I also chose to photograph some of my outfits along the way.
But first, coffee!
 Our neighbors made too many churros (is there such a thing?) and asked if we wanted some hot, fresh, chocolate filled churros. Ummm yes please!?
 Avocado toast has been on pretty constant rotation around here. Or avocado pita in this case. My favorite way to eat it is with tomatoes and hemp seeds.
 I made these Coconut Oil Blueberry Scones with Rosemary for my book club.
 Starbucks cup fail!
 We had some really warm days, tank top walking weather.
 Liking my outfit this day.
 Homemade latkes and Crock Pot Applesauce.
There's that avocado toast again.
I made a big pot of my Vegetarian Italian Wedding No-Chicken Orzo Soup. I thought I had a post for this recipe but I can't find it. Must do this!
 Christmas Eve outfit.  It was way too warm for the sweater dress I was planning to wear.
 We had dinner at Memphis Tap Room when we were on this adventure  and started with beer, of course.
 Our appetizers were Chicken Fried Cauliflower and Hefe-Weizen Hummus Plate (both vegan).
 My dinner was this spaghetti sandwich (lentil meatballs, marinara and vegan mozzarella plus spaghetti, spaghetti IN the sandwich!!!).  So good!

Some more good eats--ICYMI(In Case You Missed It):

Let's keep in touch!
Pin It

9 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

You look Fab Heather! I love Avocado's too. Never tried hemp seeds though.

Tamar SB said...

Tasty month!
My starbucks cups are leaking left and right these days!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Yum! What a great month food wise! Your outfits are adorable too! We had some warm days but definitely not tank top weather!

Carla from The River said...

Yummy!! I am liking that avocado on toast and on the tortilla. Yummy!! I have not had hemp seed.
Love the outfits. :-)
Carla

Morgan said...

That Starbucks cup was struggling! Your outfits are cute :) I like that avocado snack!

Becky said...

Oh man everything looks so good! Don't you love those crazy warm days? I could use one now!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

What pretty outfits and great food Heather!
Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.
Enjoy the rest of the week and have a Happy Valentines Day.
Julie

Clairejustine oxox said...

Lots of yummy food here Heather, you are making me hungry :)

Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

Jessica Pelasky said...

The food looks so delicious! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails