Wednesday, February 17, 2016

{Lately}Favorite Beauty Products

I love discovering new beauty products and want to share some of my faves with you.  I've compiled a little collection of what I've been loving lately.
This stuff is the BALM (get it?).  It's nice and thick but not sticky and has really kept my skin from drying up this winter. If you love the smell of coconut, this is for you!
This product was recommended by Cassie and it had lots of 4-5 star reviews so I figured I was going to like it.  CC=Color Corrective and this stuff multitasks like crazy. It takes the place of my serum, moisturizer and full coverage foundation plus it has an SPF of 50+.  It brightens my skin and I like that I'm not putting tons of product on my face every morning. One step and I'm done! I wear the Light shade.  They sell it at Ulta but I ordered my mega-sized bottle from QVC (no longer available but they still have the smaller sizes).



This drug store bargain is my latest mascara love. I've used many high end mascaras and I think this one really stands up to them.  The secret is in the patented brush. It gives long, dare I say,voluminous lashes without clumps or flakes.

These have been a favorite for awhile.  Sometimes I just don't feel like washing my face at night, so I keep these next to the bed and I have no excuse for not removing my make up.   I also like them for freshening up my face anytime (especially after workouts) and they gently remove all of my eye makeup.  I buy them at Costco. The box comes with two large packs of towelettes and two travel size packs of towelettes.  The package design keeps them fresh down to the last one.

What are your favorite beauty finds lately? I'd love to hear about them!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Welcome To The Weekend
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I'll have to try the balm next time I am at TJ!
I love the Costco towelettes!

Bliss said...

I need a whole new skin care regime, you know one for older women, since I think I've gotten older. Well my skin has anyway.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, I love the wipes too they are great and a bargain. I will have the try out the CC cream and mascara. Where can I buy the CC cream? Thanks. Enjoy your day and the rest of the week.
Julie xo

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love the suggestions, I have the tendency to get into a rut with beauty products. I'm loving anything coconut scented lately so I definitely want to try out that Trader Joe's balm! I also love my origins body wash, I love it when the shower is a bit of a getaway!

Becky said...

I'm totally going to try those wipes! Abie likes the Target brand of Neutrogena wipes I bet she would love these!

Paige Rose said...

I loveee the coconut body butter. The L'Oreal mascara has been my go-to for more than 10 years, but recently I'm trying to avoid it since they aren't anti-cruelty anymore :(. I need to try the others you have listed though!!!! :)

Paige.Rose
from
www.TheQuaintSanctuary.blogspot.com

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Paige Rose Thanks for the info on the L'oreal mascara. I just did a check with the company and here's what they say about animal testing.
http://www.loreal.com/csr-commitments/l%E2%80%99or%C3%A9al-answers/the-question-of-animal-testing/frequently-asked-questions

Morgan said...

I'm glad I'm not the only that's like, "It's late... I don't feel like washing my face...." I find myself saying that way more than I should and I also have a little pack of face towelettes for just that situation. :)

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
I am in love with Hempz Body Moisturizer. The best smell ever!
Thank you for the mascara tip. Mascara is my all time favorite make up. But it can get spendy! I use Benefit right now, but I think I will try your suggestion.
Carla

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails