Wednesday, February 3, 2016

{Random} Wrapping up November

I've been jumping all over the place on the blog lately but I realized I hadn't done an Insta-November post for all of my random Iphone pics.  You may have seen some of them in my Project 365 or if you follow me on Instagram @heather_ourlife but hopefully you'll still indulge me and my tardiness.
 I made lasagna stuffed peppers with veggie sausage and spinach.
 Worked at the high school's campus store. Always fun to see the girls!  (It was a slow day).
 Some birthday treats..new booties and shirt from Anthropologie (bought with  my birthday coupon!).
16th birthday photo shoot sneak peek.
 I still had the white pumpkins up for fall/Thanksgiving but this little huge guy thought it was still Halloween. #notfake #eeekkk
 Not a good look for my power cord. :(
 Finding a toad(or is it a frog?) in the garage.
Sporting another birthday gift (headband) on my way to hot yoga.
 She was Linus in her school's production of "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown". So fun!
I was in charge of senior gifts for the cast and crew as well as the directors' gifts(I had some help with the faces).
 A dessert Mr. Click and I shared, I can't remember what it was but it was chocolatey and delicious.

 Hanging out at a wine bar at the start of the holiday season.
Three yogis and our water bottles that also happen to correspond to our heights.

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Another busy month! I love those booties from Anthropologie and love seeing the pics from your girls' play! Fun!

Creations By Cindy said...

Loved looking at your November pictures! Ooh, those stuffed peppers look amazing and I do believe I could eat one right now while drinking my coffee! Have a great Wednesday. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tamar SB said...

You have the best months! My school needs more garb - I just told the director of engagement that, hopefully we'll get Maimo swag!

Morgan said...

That lasagna meal looks amazing!! I want to eat that.
That's sweet that you worked at your daughter's school - do you do that a lot? I loved it when my mom came up to my school. :)
I love your yoga headband - super cute!
The picture from your daughter's play is sweet. I bet they had such a fun time!
Yummy chocolate dessert! It looks great.

Carla from The River said...

Ha, love the canteens.
I always enjoy your Insta Love posts.
That spider!! Golly!! I am more afraid of spiders than bats. And that spider would have had me running! What did you do?

Becky said...

Gosh November seems ages ago. Love your recaps, even though I follow you on IG :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails