Friday, March 6, 2015

{Link Party} Friday Favorites #99 & Features

It's the first Friday in March and we're getting closer to Spring though it doesn't feel like it here (another snow day!).  At least I've got Friday Favorites to look forward to and inspire me!
My features from last week:
Cindy from Little Miss Celebration shared her Lucky Green Painted Jars. Just in time for St. Patrick's Day!

Speaking of St. Patrick's Day, Joy from Yesterfood showed us how to make a Copycat Bailey's Irish Cream.   
This would be great in my Guiness Brownies with Bailey's Icing!

I hope you'll link up too!
Now onto this week's party.

Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Morgan from Finding Morgan

They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!



Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

4 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Thank you for all the St. Patrick's Day inspiration! This is one holiday where I like to decorate but I don't want to spend too much money on doing so. I think I will definitely try those mason jars, they are adorable!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for the party Heather and I love those St. Patrick's Day features. Have a nice Friday!

Carla from The River said...

Great ideas and so many fun food ideas. Thank You!

Becky said...

Those jars are adorable! I'm hoping to get my easter decorations ready to go, since it's going to sneak right up on us after st. Patrick's day!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails