Friday, March 13, 2015

{Link Party} Friday Favorites #100 & Features

Hey, hey, hey! It's that time again!
It's Friday Favorites time where you can link up your weekly favorites and get some great inspiration too!
My features from last week:
This sweet card from Julie at It's Always Ruetten caught my eye. She was commissioned by a co-worker to create a masculine Valentine's Day card and this one is just perfect!



Amy from Home Remedies shared her Master Bedroom Design Board.  It sure looks dreamy to me!

Laura from Over the Apple Tree made this beautiful Crochet Shawl .
I'll be linking up my Magnetic Memo Board Jewelry Organizer (don't forget to enter my giveaway to win one yourself!)
Sorry this giveaway is closed.

I hope you'll link up something too!

Now onto this week's party.

Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Morgan from Finding Morgan

They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!


Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

4 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love your jewelry display and I just linked up - my first time:)

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for the fun party Heather and lovely features this week. Have a nice Friday and weekend.

Debbiedoos said...

Love your magnetic board Heather. That is so cute!

Tamar SB said...

I want that design board!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails