Thursday, March 5, 2015

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 3.5.15

We're having a snow day here and have had two delayed openings this week so my blogging is schedule is way off.   Bring on Spring!!
 My Thrifty Thursdays have been "off" too. I only posted two of them last month.  I have been thrifting but don't always remember to photograph my hauls when I get home with them.
   Let's call this one the highlights.
1)Silky jacket for Chinese New Year party we were invited to. This was such a score!
2) Bar III long sleeved striped t-shirt, so soft!
3)Kardashian (who woulda thunk?)black and white maxi sundress (with tags!)
4) H & M ivory cable knit sweater
5) J Crew cashmere blend argyle sweater #loveargyle
Honorable mention goes to this handsome guy. I love elephants and this primitive wood sculpture just had me at hello (or trumpety).  
Have you gotten any good thrift store scores lately?

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the elephant! Hope you're staying warm, we've actually gotten nothing!!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love the classic JCREW cashmere sweater! And that elephant? Cool, classic and perfect find!

Becky said...

Awesome, awesome finds! !! Love it when I can find things with tags still on!

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
I did find my son a Ralph Lauren shirt last week. Otherwise, no I am on a slow Thrift Find...I need you with me! :-)

Dawn Gross said...

Great finds! Love argyle! Why does autocorrect think I'm trying to say gargoyle?!?!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails