We're having a snow day here and have had two delayed openings this week so my blogging is schedule is way off. Bring on Spring!!
My Thrifty Thursdays have been "off" too. I only posted two of them last month. I have been thrifting but don't always remember to photograph my hauls when I get home with them.
Let's call this one the highlights.
1)Silky jacket for Chinese New Year party we were invited to. This was such a score!
2) Bar III long sleeved striped t-shirt, so soft!
3)Kardashian (who woulda thunk?)black and white maxi sundress (with tags!)
4) H & M ivory cable knit sweater
5) J Crew cashmere blend argyle sweater #loveargyle
Honorable mention goes to this handsome guy. I love elephants and this primitive wood sculpture just had me at hello (or trumpety).
Have you gotten any good thrift store scores lately?
Let's keep in touch!








5 comments:
Love the elephant! Hope you're staying warm, we've actually gotten nothing!!!
Love the classic JCREW cashmere sweater! And that elephant? Cool, classic and perfect find!
Awesome, awesome finds! !! Love it when I can find things with tags still on!
Hi,
I did find my son a Ralph Lauren shirt last week. Otherwise, no I am on a slow Thrift Find...I need you with me! :-)
Great finds! Love argyle! Why does autocorrect think I'm trying to say gargoyle?!?!
Post a Comment