Monday, March 9, 2015

{The Abode} In The Navy--Again

Yep, we loved this color (BM's Newburyport Blue)so much that we painted another room with it! 
We weren't planning to paint our den but we had leftover paint from our Master Bedroom Project and started looking for another room that would benefit from a color change.
Before I knew it, Mr Click was prepping....
...and painting the walls of the den.
The previous color was Benjamin Moore's Kennebunkport Green.
I found an old photo of the previous color here.  We painted the interior doors black back in October 2013 and switched out the rug some time ago.
I love the new color just as much as I do in the master!
My fabulous thrifted chair looks great against the darker walls.
Even though this room is a lot smaller than our master bedroom, the dark color doesn't make it feel smaller or more closed in at all.  It was a much needed update!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Linking up with:
Wow Us Wednesday

Pin It

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love it! The blue and the white just pops!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

My goodness I LOVE these colors! On a side note, I did my craft fair this year in Kennebunkport and my Moms new OT doctor is in Newburyport! I must be channelling your rooms ;)

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful! Well done. :-))

Bliss said...

Mr. Click is a prepper!!! Good thing too, cuz now your den is prepared and looks great.

Creations By Cindy said...

Girl you are on a roll with the painting. Before the mood leave you come on to Florida and I've got several rooms that need painting! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Becky said...

It looks fabulous! I love it with the chair too :) Makes me want to paint...

Clairejustine oxox said...

This looks lovely, love the blue walls :)

Dawn Gross said...

Beautiful!!

Jules said...

That blue is just perfect and it looks just as wonderful in the den as it does in the master bedroom!

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

love this heather! The white pops!!! laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails