Monday, June 9, 2014

{Insta-Love) May 2014

Our life, in Iphone photos from May....
 My favorite spring blossoms.
 The fabric for the kitchen stools that I re-covered.
 Love these sleeves.
 Getting the garage cleaned and organized.
Green apple pumpkin risotto.
 Enjoying Mr Selfridge on PBS.
 Shopping for flowers at the nursery.
 So many endings and new beginnings...
 Outfit checking at the hotel.
 Attempting Cassie's flattering selfie camera angle.
Billowy curtains!!
Meeting her high school big sister.
 Yum!
 Hibachi birthday dinner for my BIL.
 Loving these little sweet peppers.
 Springtime arrangement from the garden.
 Four way acupuncture.
 Hanging out with friends.
 First roses of the season!
 Picking up College Girl from the train station.
 Noodle-free tofu pad thai.
 Succulents at the garden center.
 Trying to get a shot of my earrings.
 Roses, wild roses and lilacs.
How was your month?

Pin It

12 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Love looking at all of your photo's. I need to start doing this too! What a great way to recapture! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

I love this. I always enjoy this post. :-)

Tamar SB said...

Busy month!! Can't wait to see what your summer holds!

Karen said...

Your gardens must be beautiful! Looks like another busy month for you and your family! Another place I may run into you....Hamilton Train Station :)

Bliss said...

The selfie shot worked, you look like a tiny thin teenager in that angle.

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Fun photos!Definitely jealous or your organized garage!

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Fun photos!Definitely jealous or your organized garage!

camp and cottage living said...

I think my favorite shot is the billowing curtains!

Becky said...

So many signs of spring :) this makes me happy

Dawn said...

Lots of fun pictures. Did you try the new Oprah chai? In my opinion - ew. :0)

Morgan said...

First of all, I LOVE hibachi!! Except for when they forget I ordered the vegetarian meal and throw shrimp at me (happens a lot). Love all the pictures of flowers - it's that time of year! :)

Katie said...

Your May looks wonderful! I especially love all of the flower pictures and all of the food ones!

I've got to try the flattering selfie angle. I tried something similar once before, but it takes me a zillion shots to get it right. Maybe it just means I need to practice more?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails