Thursday, June 26, 2014

{Photography} Working in Photoshp CS6

I have been logging a lot more hours on my laptop with my latest photography class and learning Photoshop in the process.
It's tedious but the more I use it, the easier it gets.
This assignment was to try a vintage photo shoot with props.
This one was from the 'magical' week and I added fairy dust.
More from the vintage photo shoot, turning a daytime photo into a night time shot and making the lantern glow. 
I took this photo and made it look vintage. I thought her outfit and headband were perfect for the assignment. Lucky coincidence!
Pin It

12 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the lighting in the vintage shot! The magical one is truly magical!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh Heather, I'm so impressed! Beautiful subject too ;)

Karen said...

Such great photos! You're blessed to have such a beautiful, cooperative model.

Weekend-Windup said...

All your clippings are good. You have done a good job!

Carla from The River said...

My favorite is the first photo for sure. WOW! And I love the fairy dust. I also like your daughters makeup, very fun.
Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work.
Carla

camp and cottage living said...

Aw, your daughter looks beautiful in all of the shots!

Love Of Quilts said...

You made a A on the assignments. Love the photos of your daughter without the glasses...she is a doll.

Dawn said...

Beautiful!

Jules said...

Stunning photos, Heather! You are doing an amazing job!

Katie said...

These photos are gorgeous! I love how you edited them. The night time one is so cool, the lantern looks awesome. And that last photo is gorgeous!

Bliss said...

OK... starting with this post to the current one I'm all caught up. Sort of like you and scrapbooking, I was a bit behind.

Also, have you tried these; http://sur.ly/o/ononesoftware.com/products/phototools-free/AA001290

Morgan said...

I really like the fairy dust in the 2nd one! It looks so ethereal. :)
That's so cool how you made the lantern glow.
Your daughter's dress and headband really were perfect for the vintage photo. It looks old-timey. :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails