Walking
Favorite Toy
What I Did This Week(end)
Anything
My daughter and her model after the show. Her interpretation of the 7 Deadly Sins "Sloth".
What a fun and exciting weekend!!
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Alphabe-Thursday
What a fun and exciting weekend!!
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Alphabe-Thursday
Pin It







12 comments:
Wow, I love her interpretation of sloth. She's talented, just like her Mum.
I guess I must have been under a rock...had no idea she was at fashion design school. Sorry! Not only is she beautiful, but she is very talented! Way to go, mom!
Oh my goodness! Your daughter's dress is amazing! I cannot believe she made that, that is just awesome!!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend (I'm sure you did!) The campus looks so pretty, and that jam must be delicious!
Wonderful pics for the prompts this week! My son went to Hartwick College in NY State. Where's your daughter? She did a terrific job with the sloth costume!
Great pics. I enjoyed Scavenger Hunt I miss doing it. Thanks for visiting my Vintage post.
Have a great week.
Sherry
Tall drink of water!
Bliss
Nice set. The college campus is quite lovely. The fashion show sounded very interesting and it was great that you shared in your daughter's accomplishment.
What a fun weekend! Next time, can I come?
lol....
RMW
My favorite toy is also my camera. You used yours well!
You've been BUSY! What a beautiful, talented daughter you have. Beautiful photos.
lovely photos!
The runway show looks like so much fun!
How cool!
I love this scavenger hunt!
Your daughter is gorgeous!
Post a Comment