I had the great privilege of photographing these two lovebirds recently.
Sweet Little Bride-to-Be, "J" is my husband's second cousin but I feel way more like an aunt to her than a cousin-in-law.
She asked me to take some casual engagement shots of them in grassy areas.
We started out in our backyard and on our deck then went to a local park.
We were all a bit nervous but I managed to take a few decent shots (I think, I hope) out of the 100+ that I took.
At least with engagement photos, you can always retake them if they don't work out.
I can't imagine the pressure of shooting a wedding.
Aren't they the cutest couple?
They made my 'job' easy.
They put up with all of my crazy ideas.
Like this one, on a not-so-clean (thank you birds!) bench...they look a little uncomfortable with the whole idea of it, but they were troopers.
It was a fun morning!
Thanks J & F.
Please(like pretty please with extra agave syrup on top!)enter my Big Fish Games Giveaway ending tomorrow! Hundreds of games for young and old alike!
Linking up with:
Pin It
















11 comments:
Beautiful photos, I love the bench one!
Great shots! The scramble pieces are so cute!
Ai @ Sakura Haruka
The #8 and #9 photos are my favorites. The lighting is beautiful, and good focus in it too!
Cute couple. Hugs and blessings,Cindy
Such Beautiful and pretty pictures!
New follower from the Blog Hop
-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog
Beautiful photos and beautiful couple.....you did a great job!
These are beautiful! They came out great, I love the shots with the scrabble tiles!
I definitely agree that shooting a wedding would be an insane amount of pressure! At least you can retake an engagement shoot, although based on these pictures, I don't think there is any need for that!
Great shots! I'm sure they love them!
These pictures are beautiful! I love the ring pictures. Very cute! It is such a wonderful time in ones life. You captures so much love in these pictures! Just fantastic! have a great weekend!
mama Hen
You did good!
I'm stealing the scrabble tile idea..... next week to be exact.
~Bliss~
Post a Comment