Thursday, July 19, 2012

Engagement Photo Shoot

I had the great privilege of photographing these two lovebirds recently.
Sweet Little Bride-to-Be, "J" is my husband's second cousin but I feel way more like an aunt to her than a cousin-in-law.
She asked me to take some casual engagement shots of them in grassy areas.
We started out in our backyard and on our deck then went to a local park.
We were all a bit nervous but I managed to take a few decent shots (I think, I hope) out of the 100+ that I took.
At least with engagement photos, you can always retake them if they don't work out.
I can't imagine the pressure of shooting a wedding.
Aren't they the cutest couple?
They made my 'job' easy.
They put up with all of my crazy ideas.
Like this one, on a not-so-clean (thank you birds!) bench...they look a little uncomfortable with the whole idea of it, but they were troopers.
It was a fun morning!
Thanks J & F.




Please(like pretty please with extra agave syrup on top!)enter my Big Fish Games Giveaway ending tomorrow!  Hundreds of games for young and old alike!

Linking up with:
Pin It

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful photos, I love the bench one!

Ai Sakura said...

Great shots! The scramble pieces are so cute!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Yolanda @ Chickens on the Moon said...

The #8 and #9 photos are my favorites. The lighting is beautiful, and good focus in it too!

Creations By Cindy said...

Cute couple. Hugs and blessings,Cindy

Buffi Neal said...

Such Beautiful and pretty pictures!
New follower from the Blog Hop
-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

Jules said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful couple.....you did a great job!

Katie said...

These are beautiful! They came out great, I love the shots with the scrabble tiles!

I definitely agree that shooting a wedding would be an insane amount of pressure! At least you can retake an engagement shoot, although based on these pictures, I don't think there is any need for that!

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Great shots! I'm sure they love them!

Mama Hen said...

These pictures are beautiful! I love the ring pictures. Very cute! It is such a wonderful time in ones life. You captures so much love in these pictures! Just fantastic! have a great weekend!

mama Hen

Love Of Quilts said...

You did good!

Bliss said...

I'm stealing the scrabble tile idea..... next week to be exact.

~Bliss~

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails