Oh I soooo recognize these places. Now I'm curious, where do you live? I wonder if we are close by each other. Anyway, I'm your newest follower...can't wait to see more of what I might "recognize" :)
I am so trying to get caught up on all my favorite's blogs.... I was completely away from computer from Wednesday night until this morning, but of course I started popping up on IG yesterday afternoon and some on Saturday night. I love your SH pics - especially the canal pic and....oh, actually I love them all! Have a wonderful day!
Looks like you had a beautiful Sunday! One of these days we will have to coordinate our outings :). Your daughter does have a beautiful smile. Love the sun flare in your flowering tree. Have a great week!
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
7 comments:
Oh I soooo recognize these places. Now I'm curious, where do you live? I wonder if we are close by each other. Anyway, I'm your newest follower...can't wait to see more of what I might "recognize" :)
She had a beautiful smile.
gorgeous, gorgeous phots, Heather!
I am smitten with the first photo of the water.
I am so trying to get caught up on all my favorite's blogs.... I was completely away from computer from Wednesday night until this morning, but of course I started popping up on IG yesterday afternoon and some on Saturday night. I love your SH pics - especially the canal pic and....oh, actually I love them all! Have a wonderful day!
Looks like you had a beautiful Sunday! One of these days we will have to coordinate our outings :). Your daughter does have a beautiful smile. Love the sun flare in your flowering tree. Have a great week!
Oh my goodness! I love them all!
Your daughter looks absolutely gorgeous in that last shot (like she always does!)
You see a canal with light, I see chocolate covered caramels with sea salt.
Bliss
Post a Comment