Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Photo-A-Day December

Happy New Year! 
I am back from a little (much needed) holiday bloggy break. I'm ready to get back to it, though. 
I participated in two Photo a Day Challenges last month and it was a busy time for my Iphone!
First off was my FatMumSlim's Monthly Challenge.

Then there was this 25 Days of Christmas Photo Challenge that I discovered on Instagram. It was a little confusing doing two challenges at once and sometimes my photos overlapped but it was fun participating in a holiday themed challenge.


I'll be sticking to just one photo challenge in January.

Are you up for the challenge?
If so, you can find out all you need to know about it here.

Pin It

5 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Heather! I have missed you! What a great start to my year to see you today and your lovely comment. Your pictures look great. I am SO impressed about your December photo a days! I think that is the hardest month to do one! I did like 5 days and then I failed! Wishing you a wonderful new year. Love, Becky

Debbiedoo's said...

Happy New Year Heather. What a fun photo challenge.

YolandaR said...

I am going to be participating in a couple photo challenges this year!

Katie said...

I love that you did the December and Christmas photo challenges! What an awesome way to capture different aspects of the month. My favorite picture is something you held - it is so sweet!

Even though I say it every month, and never get my act together. I'm really going to try the Photo a Day this month! Yay for resolutions :)

Bliss said...

I'm going to check it out. Seems like something I would enjoy.

Bliss

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails