Monday, January 28, 2013

Chevron Under Foot (and overhead)

Hello gorgeous (no, not my feet).
I included this photo in my last Insta-Love post
 
It was a lil' sneak peek of the new kitchen rug.
It had been beckoning from the cover of Ballard Designs.
I must be on a grey and white chevron kick (check out my blog header).
 I needed an after Christmas pick me up and I've been wanting to add more grey to our kitchen since we painted it last year.
The previous rug was also from Ballard.  This is our fourth indoor/outdoor rug that we've purchased from them and they're great!  
{got a little Tony the Tiger on ya}
They are economical in price and if they get too dirty, they can be hosed off.
I didn't take any good 'before' shots so these will have to do from when we updated our kitchen island with bead board and paint.
I finally relented and ordered this baby.  
I could not wait to get it under the table.
Love, love, love how it lightens and brightens up the room.
The old rug found a new home down in hubby's office=win/win.

Pin It

8 comments:

Katie said...

The rug looks great! It really adds brightness!

That is also awesome that it is indoor/outdoor and you can just hose it off. That is so helpful, especially for a kitchen.

Karen said...

What a change that rug made! Love it.

chrissy said...

such a change! it looks so crisp and contemporary. i have feared rugs for too long and plan to bring one home in the coming days - this post has strengthened my resolve! =)

Bliss said...

I don't need a before pic, the after looks great!

Bliss

Jordan@the2seasons said...

My friend has the same rug and I love it. It looks great in your house as well. Ahh gotta love the Chevron.

the cape on the corner said...

looks great! i'd love to add this to my dining room.

tiarastantrums said...

oh I recently had to let my kitchen rug go as it was infested with ants this past summer! I need a new rug under the table though - this one is pretty

thistlewoodfarm said...

I just got this rug as a runner in the mail from Ballard's too!!!! And you are so right! It is amazing! Love how it looks in your kitchen!

blessings,
karianne

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails