Monday, January 7, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 01.06.13

It had been nearly a week and I hadn't even taken one photo with my regular camera! {tsk tsk}
 It's good I've got Scavenger Hunt Sunday to get me back to it.

Breakfast
What's breakfast without coffee?
I'm loving this refillable mug I got for Christmas.
I get free coffee for the month of January at Starbucks with it!!
Multi-Colored
My new life planner. 
I'm smitten with this pattern! This is my third Erin Condren Life Planner and I couldn't live without it. 

Roll
This was the dessert buffet at my house on Christmas.  The "roll" is that amazing Buche de Noel that my sister made with meringue and chocolate mushrooms.  So good!

Starts With The Letter C
We took down all of the Christmas decorations this weekend (what a job!) so I asked College Girl to update our kitchen chalkboard with some wintery chalk art.  I was inspired by this pin.

Future
The inside of my life planner.
This helps me keep track of everything- from weekly meal plans and activities to upcoming events and my daily to-do lists, it's all in one central location!

Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Pin It

4 comments:

Jules said...

I love your planner! I purchased my first one last year and even though they are a bit on the expensive side, it was worth every penny. I am running a bit behind for 2013, but there is definitely another in my future.

Sonishka said...

Hi Heather.

Nice scavenger collection. Love your chalk board :-)

If u are up for another photo challenge, I am organiyzing a Golden Hour 52 Weeks Challenge if you are interested.

http://sonishka.blogspot.sk/p/photo-challenge-golden-hour-52-weeks.html

Sonishka.

dee dee said...

Lovely photos!
dee dee

Katie said...

Um, I am in LOVE with your planner! That is amazing! I don't know why I do not have one!

Also, the fact that you get free coffee for January with the mug is so cool. What an awesome Christmas present!

I am also super impressed with the talent in your family, as always. The chalkboard and the Buche de Noel are both fabulous.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails