Sunday, December 30, 2012

Friday Phone Dump - Week 52


Can you believe it's been a whole year of my Friday Phone Dumps?  I sure can't! This past week has been nice and relaxing with just enough socializing to keep us from getting sick of too much togetherness. ;)

row 1 *Dipping goodies*decorating the piano with my Starbucks Cup Angels*setting up the dining room for Christmas dinner*
row 2 *the breakfast table set for Christmas morning*Christmas Eve candlelight service*Coming out of church in the snow was so pretty!*
row 3*Christmas Eve pics at my mom's house*

 row 1*Christmas morning*opening champagne for breakfast*cooking the turkey for dinner*
row 2 *hubs & me*College Girl making her yummy lentil-walnut loaf*Hubs carving the turkey*
row 3*Appetizers*the tree in our room*Dining room*
row 1*dinner at our favorite vegetarian restaurant, this was the Blue Plate...yummazing!*Dessert Menu..such a hard decision*and the winner was Recontructed Blackberry Pie (except they swapped out blueberries for the blackberries and gave us lemon sorbet to make it dairy free..so good!*
row 2* getting ready to have some friends over on Friday night* Hello 2013 Healthy Eating Motivation*a beautiful snowfall yesterday, we drove by this cathedral and I snapped a photo*
row 3 *spent the rest of the snowy day reading and relaxing* the first of two parties we went to last night*the second batch of turkey & stars soup that I've made with the leftover turkey*

What have you been up to this last week of 2012?
Pin It

4 comments:

Mama Hen said...

That turkey and the soup look delicious! I am getting hungry! :) Great pictures! I want to wish you and your family a very happy New Year my friend! have a great night!

Mama Hen

Bliss said...

Based on week #52 photos, it's been a very good holiday season for you.

Happy New Year.

Bliss

Claire Justine said...

looks like a wonderful week :) Happy New year...

Love Of Quilts said...

Happy New Year!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails