Friday, January 25, 2013

Insta-Love #2

It's been over two weeks since my last Insta-Love post..where does the time go?
row 1*new kitchen rug (post to follow!)*requirements for hanging out at the skating rink on a Saturday morning(her Uggs/my coffee)*taking College Girl out to dinner before she went back to school (FYI Seasons 52 has a great vegetarian and vegan menu)*
row 2*dropping her off at school{sniffle}*hubs trying out his new Mac*morning reading because the book was due and I couldn't renew it*
row 3*the things I find on my phone!*January sunrises and sunsets rock(almost make up for the horrible weather, almost)*another Saturday at the skating rink and my reading material:SIGNED copy of YHL book and Entertainment Weekly plus coffee)*

row 1*out to dinner with friends and playing with my phone*can't get enough of my winter fruit salad!*at Starbucks with daughter and niece (we introduced little one to cake pops and that was that!)
row 2*our first shipment of Honey Bells*snow on the hot tub* hitting up the fabric store*
row 3*apple cinnamon water from Pinterest*stepping out in my desert boots and teal cords*this morning's sunset was even more stunning*

What do you have planned for the weekend?  
We don't have any big plans-hopefully some down time for relaxing and maybe a few house projects.


Pin It

5 comments:

Jules said...

Great and fun pictures. Thank you so much for sharing and have a great weekend!

Katie said...

I love all of your pictures! That kitchen rug is so cool, can't wait for the post about it!

Uggs are always a requirement for me in the cold. Although right now, mine are on the heater trying to dry after getting caught in the snow this morning!

That is funny that you find surprise pictures on your phone! The only "surprise" ones I get are from the inside of my bag!

Yum on the cake pops! Can you believe I've never tried one? I've made them, but never eaten one (I was helping a friend make them for a work party)

The apple cinnamon water sounds really good! I should try making more flavored waters. AJ hates regular water (not sure why! I love it!)

Love Of Quilts said...

Time does fly...I wonder the samething. Lots of good photo's.

Bliss said...

Evil words.... cake pop.

Bliss

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I love this! I need to update my phone and get with it. :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails