Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 1.20.13

Basket
I've had my Longaberger laundry basket for a long time and I still love it!
 Park
Since we have a leak in our faucet hose everything from under the sink is parked on the kitchen table.
 Auto 
Automatic dishwasher (at least this is still working while the sink is out of commission).
People Watching
I was people watching during the inauguration.
 Recycle
We recycle a lot of sticks and branches from our woods into heat for the fireplace.

Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday














Pin It

5 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Great interpretations on the prompts. I'd thought this week's prompts were a bit challenging, but it ended up being quite fun going around to see how others interpreted the themes. :)

Nicki said...

Excellent job on your interpretations of this week's prompts. I have Longaberger baskets all over the house - but not the laundry basket (it might actually make me smile at doing laundry).

EG CameraGirl said...

I love your basket too! And I enjoyed seeing thus series of Scavenger Hunt photos as well.

Katie said...

I love your photos this week!

That laundry basket is so pretty! I can't wait to get an actual laundry basket, right now, I'm using an ikea bag. But I want to see how much room we will have in our new apartment before I buy more stuff to put in there!

The fire looks so pretty. I'm going to pretend its warming me up at school today :)

I'm sorry your sink is leaking, but I'm glad your dishwasher is working!

erinoutandabout.blogspot.co.uk said...

Great looking fire, I miss having a real fireplace.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails