Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{Updating the Abode} - New Kitchen Color

I loved my pumpkin colored kitchen but after we added the black bead board, I was ready for a change.
I gave you a sneak peek here.
We decided on grey but that is a hard color to pick!
We finally settled on Benjamin Moore's Puritan Grey.
Here's the cut-in work.
The paint is going on.
And it's done!
It takes on different hues depending on the time of day.
 
Here's a side by side from the same window area and another side by side view.
The new color makes the room feel bigger and we really like it how it "feels" in there now.
The white moldings really pop against the grey too.
We also did one more project in the kitchen before Thanksgiving. I can't wait to share it with you!

One year ago Alphabet Blocks

Pin It

6 comments:

Larri @ Seams Inspired said...

It's beautiful! Love the grey. Enjoy your 'new' room! ☺

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...

Great color choice Heather...I love your warm kitchen!

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Lovely. Great color choices and easy on the eyes.

mglawler said...

The new color definitely opens things up! You have a beautiful kitchen.

New follower from the sock hop!

Thanks!

http://kidsaregrown.blogspot.com/

Lindalou said...

Great color choice. I just love your kitchen.

Heather Margaziotis said...

I love the kitchen update pictures they are awesome. I found your blog on super stalker sunday hop. Cute Blog. I will add to my follow list.

mine is http://hmmargazi.blogspot.com if you care to check it out :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails