Friday, October 28, 2011

I want to live in Anthropologie-My Birthday Adventure

Hubs treated me to a day-date in the city to celebrate my birthday.
It was a lovely fall day for walking, window shopping and people watching.
Wearing my new Missoni jacket.
We had lunch at a cozy French spot.
The French know bread!
The butter had sea salt sprinkled all over it.
Aren't these birdy tie-backs lovely?
Pretty view out the window.
I love the metal and nail detail around the tables.
We shared a bowl of lobster bisque.
He ordered an omelet and pomme frites.
I had a delicious crab cake sandwich.
After lunch, he dropped me off at one of my favorite places so I could do some real shopping(by myself--how I do my best shopping).
Anthropologie be thy name!
I love exploring the store and checking out all of the merchandise.
They sell so many unique items.
They really wrote the book on display too.
Speaking of books...this one sounds interesting.
Check out that funky owl.
No, this isn't an amazing life-like display, I just caught this couple grabbing lunch outside the window.
They look super hip, don'tcha think?
I managed to get some shopping in (including this) before he came back to pick me up.
And we headed home after a wonderful day!
Linking up with:
Pin It

4 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

That book said it all. Wish I had know this when I was younger and worry so about a clean house.lol Trish

Lisa said...

Hi! It looks like you had an awesome day! Happy birthday too!

I’m visiting from the Friday Follow 40 and Over Blog Hop. Your blog is awesome! I look forward to getting to know you and learning from each other! I think the idea of an over 40 blog hop is a great idea! I’m your newest follower and I’d love for you to return the favor! Thanks!!

Bye,
Lisa
Life Full of Laughter

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Hi Heather, I just stumbled onto your blog this morning! What a great site you have!! LOVE Anthropologie, as well! Seems that you had a great birthday!! I am now your newest follower; and I hope you will follow me, too! Blessings to you!

Michele Alger said...

Okay...I think I could totally be hooked on your blog now! Love and NEED that book! Want to try out that Restaurant myself, and LOVE the owl! *sigh* What a sweet Birthday. ;)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails