Tuesday, May 29, 2012

{Retail Therapy} Crate & Barrel

{You may have seen this picture in my Friday Phone Dump last week.}

 I've had a C & B gift card burning a hole in my purse since Christmas (thanks Mom!) and I've been waiting for the right time to spend it.
 Since I've got the graduation party quickly approaching, I figured now was the right time.  I was looking for indoor/outdoor entertaining goods. These little candle cups are more for inside but I couldn't resist their shiny goodness. See how they are gold on the inside for even more shimmer?
Here's my daughter lighting the tea lights for me.
I also found this silicone covered whisk for my non stick pans that I don't want to ruin.
 I've been eyeing up these acrylic wine glasses since this trip last year.  They come in green and orange too but I went with classic clear.  They stack and don't break...so they don't take up too much storage space and are perfect for outside(and me!).
In fact, I used them at our wine tasting last weekend.  They are also the perfect size for that. They remind me of the wine glasses from the pool bar at this resort.
I managed to score a few other items as well (for the party) but I haven't had a chance to photograph them.  
This is the the Artesia Flatware Caddy and

this is the Flow Chip & Dip.
I also picked up this cute Cupcake Corer my baking-loving daughters.

We managed to cross more items off of our project list this weekend-and I added a few more.

Linking up with:


Pin It

4 comments:

French Girl in Seattle said...

Bonjour! Love all your purchases, with a preference for these cute but handy glasses. How perfect for boating and picnics. I am headed to Crate and Barrel too this week, thanks to you... Bonne semaine. Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

Creations By Cindy said...

Love me a gift card too! Your purchases are lovely. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Katie said...

Okay, first, I love you sandals! And all of your purchases! But the wine glasses are my favorite, they are perfect for outside!

I have one of those cupcake corers and I love it! The last filled cupcakes I made were chocolate cupcakes, filled with whipped cream and topped with strawberries. They were definitely a hit! And of course, AJ enjoyed eating all the middles...so much for the cake pops I was going to make with them!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I love it all including the silver sandels in the first image. :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails