Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 5.27.12

Beneath Your Feet
Another fire pit shot with my feet on it.

Capturing Movement
This one could also go under Facing my Fears. My daughter leaving her school for the last time after Class Day. Wow!

Texture

This spider web was so beautiful when I walked outside this morning.  I was having trouble getting a good shot though because the sun was so intense.
Facing Your Fears
This prompt kind of stumped me (see above) but wearing this "wild" animal print dress was out of my comfort zone for sure (but it was $4 at Goodwill..woo hoo!).
Currently
Working on printables for my daughter's grad party.
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Wordless Wednesday @The Paper Mama

Pin It

7 comments:

Christine E-E said...

you'll be glad you took the shot of your daughter leaving high school... those moments are monumental! will she be off to college in the fall? nice set of pics.

Tanya @ Lovely Greens said...

Congratulations to you and your daughter! You must be looking forward to the grad party now :)

And I'm sure you looked great in the animal print dress! I can understand your hesitation about it though...I don't think I own any flashy prints myself.

Ashley Sisk said...

Wonderful job - love the light in your texture shot.

Pam said...

I have to laugh about the feet....about 2 yrs ago I started posting on my facebook page my feet...and where they have been. I take pics of them at different places. I was such fun that I got all my friends into it by having them send me pics of where their feet have been and on my facebook page I have an album titled "where my friends feet have been"...It was a lot of fun and I was surprised at the folks there played along!

dee dee said...

Heather,
Life is so full! congrats to your daughter for finishing out school! And that dress.... I need to go GW shopping with you!
Dee Dee

Stephanie Clark said...

Aw! happy/sad times! Love the leopard print!

Katie said...

I love the fire pit! The make me think of summer :)

Its great that you were able to get a picture of your daughter leaving the school on her last day. That is such a special moment!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails