Saturday, May 12, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 19

Happy Mother's Day weekend!
row 1 *flowers from the garden (some from last week..oops!)
row 2 *going to a minor league baseball game last weekend.
row 3 *best fries on earth (crab fries)! for you Katie * fireworks after the game
row 4 *my misplaced coffee cup* dd2's delicious strawberry rhubarb crisp

row 1*getting ready for my GNO (Girls Night Out--I was bored)
row 2 *irises*waiting for my ride*water drops on irises
row 3 *catching some sun flare while waiting for my ride*dd1's life in photos from the last 4 years*getting ready to work on her high school scrapbook

Linking up with:
Pin It

5 comments:

Lola said...

Visiting from Mrs Matlock’s, many thanks for stopping by.

Great post – so apt.

Have a great Mother’s Day weekend too!

Love Of Quilts said...

Happy Mother's Day!

dee dee said...

Heather,
Happy Mother's Day!
dee dee

Katie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! THE FRIES!!! They are so so so yummy...AJ just told me that you can have them shipped to anywhere in the country. We are in the process of figuring out how to make that happen! Because it *needs* to happen!

I love your girl's night out look!

I hope you are having a great Mother's Day!

Annmarie Pipa said...

a fun week in pictures!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails