Saturday, May 26, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 21

row 1 *bedroom*hot tub time!*taking my niece to story time at the library*
row 2 *hanging out with my niece(we were both on our laptops)*pretty roses at  dd's piano lesson*my shoes & dress*
row 3 *my daughter at class day*hydrangeas are blooming*yummy bread at dinner*

row 1*more from story time with my niece*making my dd's bed*
row 2*class day awards*looking down at the garden from upstairs*dd leaving for her senior trip at 3:15am*
row 3*candle lighting ceremony at class day*senior class*

Linking up with:
Pin It

9 comments:

Debbiedoo's said...

Love your istagrams...they are really neat and I have to get that app. Happy Weekend Heather!

Jessica.B said...

'Ello! Visiting from the Super Stalker Sunday blog hop. I'm following via GFC and Pinterest. Looking at your blog, I'm sure to be back for another visit soon :) Feel free to visit sometime...

-Jessica
http://mommiesblog2011.blogspot.com/

Nat said...

Hi. New GFC follower from Super Stalk Sunday. Nice to *meet* you :)

http://nats-natterings.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

I love your phone dump every week!

I need to figure out how to get my photos off my phone to do that! AJ just got an iphone, and I told him I'm going to steal it so I can take instagram pictures (I have a blackberry!) He doesn't even know what instagram is!

Bliss said...

Will we see any instagrams with Mickey Mouse in them?

~Bliss~

LisaW said...

Hello from your newest follower! I found you via SSS. Great photos for the week! I'm doing a photo a day for this year as well...it's a challenge to remember some days, but so much fun.

Cheers, Lis.
http://www.lifeasweknowit-blog.com

Tracy said...

lovely photos!!!!

amy@agoodlife said...

congrats on the high school grad! wow, mama! :)

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for joining in with my weekly Say G'day Party! I haven't been on instagram at all for the last few weeks but I've just taken my first photo for June so will join the Friday Photo parties again soon!

Congratulations to your daughter-how exciting to be graduating from school!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails