Sunday, May 20, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 20

It's been another busy, but fun week.  These photos are out of order and all over the place, kind of like me this week!
row 1*shopping at C & B*working on daughter's high school scrapbook*
row 2*my niece*selfie*
row 3*hubs and his cousin*daughter and her cousin(reminds me of this song)*
*Cheers!*
row 1*enjoying the fire pit table*Jeepin' around on Mother's Day*knock out roses*
row 2*new book I'm reading*sky*thrifted outfit*
row 3*shopping at the garden center*another shot of my roses*

row 1*breaking out the grill for dinners this week*trying out a new recipe from my Pinterest board*wine tasting*
row2*more grillin'*more wine*
row 3*reviewing wines*
row 4*vegan chocolate tart*more wine*

*outdoor weekend projects*
We are having the most beautiful weather right now!!
*more fire pit enjoyment*
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Linking up with:



Pin It

7 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Heather, I found you through "Never Growing Old". Loved reading about your week and I have to know---how to did build your firepit? Did you buy it in a kit or do it from scratch? We want to build a square fire pit but everything I find online or in a kit is a circle. Loved visiting your blog.

corners of my life said...

Curious what the wines were and how you rated them. Any dry reds??

Amy Hagerup said...

I found you thru Over 40 Blogging or something like that. I clicked on your post from 2010 about the Creative Memories everyday display board. I have quite a few in my home too. I use one for a dream board. Visit me at amyhagerup.com. I did a post on making a dream board too using the same board you used. blessings, Amy Hagerup

amy@agoodlife said...

love the photo dump... definitely feel that scattered myself lately! looks like some great times :)

Bliss said...

There is just something about those two words together that gets to a girl....... "more" "wine".

~Bliss~

Life in Rehab said...

Your photo dumps definitely underscore how lovely your life is...and I love the wine paired with your weekend!

Katie said...

50 Shades of Grey is our newest book club book! I haven't started it yet, but I've heard its great!

I am super jealous of the wine tasting and fire pit! They both look awesome! Is that Flip Flop wine I see? Its my favorite for the beach, because of the screw top, I can throw it in the cooler and not worry about it getting sandy!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails