Monday, May 14, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 5.13.12

Is it Sunday Monday already?
 Most of these photos are from my phone (and used in my Friday Phone Dump,what can I say, I've been busy!?).
Sidewalk
The walkway outside of my house.
{Nail color: OPI Russian Navy}
Inspiring
She always inspires me with her musical talents (and fashion choices!)
{dress:Target, sweater:Aero, wristlet:The Container store,sandals:Payless}
Time 
Celebrating my brother in law's 50th birthday.
Close Up
Close up this beautiful Dutch Iris.
With Mirror
Love that Instagram!
{shirt:Free People}

Linking up with:

Pin It

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great perspective on sidewalk!

Barefoot Blue Jean Life said...

Great photos. I love your close up. You and your daughter are beautiful. Have a great day. I am following your blog now.

Chrystal

Ai Sakura said...

such random yet beautiful pictures! :) agree, great shot on the sidewalk

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Leslie said...

I see, your mirror is very shiny. Thanks for visiting, my favorite I think is the sidewalk shot, all the flowers and greens

Leslie said...

I see, your mirror is shiny. Thank you for visiting, I like your sidewalk photo with all the flowers and green.

amy@agoodlife said...

ah i've missed playing along with SHS! loved your choices :)

HI Carter said...

love the rich color in the close-up!

Christine E-E said...

a multi-tasking mom! a gal after my own heart. LOVE the time shot.

Katie said...

Just playing catch up :)

I love your daughter's outfit! I so want that dress (but have a feeling I won't look half as nice in it!)

Your close up is awesome too!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails