Saturday, February 25, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 8


row 1 *my niece 'helping' with the cupcakes*windshield full of frosty snowflakes*gel manicure week 2, slight chip on my left pinky* right hand looks pretty good*
row 2 *getting her top braces off*barefoot on my deck-it was raining*leftover lemons*backstage at Willy Wonka(my daughter's school musical)*
row 3 *more backstage at Willy Wonka*the oompa-loompas*decorating for St Pat's*lucky banner*
row 4 *on the stage door at Willy Wonka* helping backstage during daytime performance*blogging*school audience at Willy Wonka*
It's been a lot of Wonka this week!!

Linking up with:
Pin It

7 comments:

Bliss said...

Ah ha ha ha.... "beer money" by the Irish stuff!

~Bliss~

Tanya @ Lovely Greens said...

Wow...I remember getting my braces off too. It felt so strange not to have a couple of rows of barbed wire to contend with at dinner time. You should celebrate the occasion together with eating an un-cut apple :)

Marcy said...

Great phone pics! Love the Wonka's! I just started the gel manicure's - it's better than polish! ~Marcy

Katie said...

Yay for getting the top braces off!!
The musical looked awesome! Your gel manicure is still looking very nice...I need to go get a manicure today ;)

Carolyn @ Our Precious Jas said...

I love that shot of frosty snowflakes. Great photos!

amy@agoodlife said...

i just painted my nails a dark color too... i feel so emo. haha. looks like a good week :)

Noelle said...

I have a random question. Would you be willing to tell me how you are able to arrange your photos that way with blogger? I can't figure it out!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails