Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 7

Row 1) More decor from dd1's party * leftover roses from party * dd2's sculpture *dd2 back at the doc's for a recheck * leaving the doc's office*
Row 2) Balloons from "exploding valentines" (from the Dollar Store..FUN!) * Our Valentine flowers from hubs * looking through our old albums--this one cracked me up! * Journey~Frontiers..so good!*
Row 3) Love the V'Day Starbucks cups! * Gorgeous morning sky * At the salon, finally getting my hair cut and colored!! *And the new hair * Day 3 of my gel manicure, still looking good*
Row 4) Selfie * Trying out Stream Zoo * Shopping with hubs * Lunch with hubs * Funny Detour sign we saw that the road was open to the bakery. haha!!*


Linking up with:
Pin It

6 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

Lots of nice photos!

Katie said...

I love the photos, but that aerobic dancing cracked me up! That is too funny!

Are you liking the gel manicure? I had one a long time ago when they first got them at my nail salon, but I didn't like taking it off, my nails hurt after! I've heard they got a lot better, but I'm afraid to try it again!

Becky said...

What a great way to show off all of your photos! How do you do that? I love dark fingernail polish but I am so lazy when it chips that is looks horrible a lot longer than it looked good.
Thanks for stopping by
Becky@sweetbeehollow

dee dee said...

What a busy week!
dee dee

amy@agoodlife said...

yes, the starbuck's v-day cups made my day too! looks like a good week :)

Courtney said...

Yeah.... the album cracks me up. LOL! Love the new hair! These are great, Heather! Thanks so much for linking up!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails