Monday, February 13, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 6

I can't believe it's Monday already.
It was a busy week and weekend for me so I'm behind in my posts. 
 At the piano studio where my daughter takes lessons.
It's in this cute, old house. I love this kitchen with its knotty pine cabinets and cast iron sink.
Breakfast and blogging. 
 Pretty snowfall...
Mmmm new Peanut Butter Cheerios!
Getting decorations together for my daughter's party.
 Me-pretty sick all week too.
 Making white chocolate and m & m popcorn.
 Yum!
 One of the early morning skies.
 Trying to catch the sun between my fingers.
 This time it worked a little better.
 Shopping trip to Costco for the party.
Getting ready for the party.

 It snowed on Saturday. We always have snow on her birthday-she was born in a blizzard!
 We only got a little this year-thankfully!
 The only photo of me from the party. :(
 Balloons for the birthday girl-we had them right outside her bedroom door for when she woke up that morning.


Linking up with:
Pin It

6 comments:

French Girl in Seattle said...

What a week you have had, and you were sick too! I am glad you got it all done and I bet the birthday party was a big hit! Bonne semaine, feel better. Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

Bliss said...

I didn't know there were peanut butter cherrios and nice balls..... party ones that is.

~Bliss~

Katie said...

I'm sorry you were sick! I hope you were feeling better for the party! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Courtney said...

These are so great! So sorry to hear you've been sick. :( Looks like the party was a success. LOVE all the decorations! Wonderful pics this week, Heather!

dee dee said...

Wow, your week has been busy!
Love the photo of you catching the sun!
dee dee

Life in Rehab said...

Sorry you felt blech, but you got the job done in grand style!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails