Sunday, February 5, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 5

monday:*early morning sun* me, post workout * sneak peek of  a project I'm working on *
tuesday: * car wash * taking a walk  * crazy shadow, I had my jacket tied around my waist, it was so warm! * trying out some specs left over from this party*
wednesday: * took dd2 to the doctor for a sore throat * her strep test--it was positive *
thursday: * all of our thermometers-they each give a different temperature * me-checking out my hair , I really need a cut and color! *
friday *due to sick kids, I've been stuck at home most of the week, so my photos are kind of boring, I used the phone to take these first two shots of dd 2's room for a post I was working on * I finished watching Season one of Sherlock on BBC {so good!} *

How was your week? Any sick kids (I hope not), car washes or good tv?
one year ago...You Capture Red
Linking up with:
IPhoneography
a good life
Insta Friday

Pin It

5 comments:

Carli Alice said...

I love your photos, they are always so sweet.

I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! http://grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award-and-blogs-i.html

Bliss said...

Lets see, no one sick, very very very dirty car, and as far as TV...... must not of been memorable.

~Bliss~

Holly said...

I hope your daughter feels better soon, being sick sucks. :(

Creations By Cindy said...

Hope all is well now! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Katie said...

Great photos! I really need to get in on this, but first I need to start taking pictures with my phone...

I hope the girls are feeling better!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails