Love
I love this photo of my daughter and her friends while they sang Happy Birthday to her.
Linking up with:
You Capture
Favorite Photo Friday
I love this photo of my daughter and her friends while they sang Happy Birthday to her.
Linking up with:
You Capture
Favorite Photo Friday
Duplicated
Trend or Trending
Paper
Plastic
Very cool balloon wreath that my sister made.
one year ago...Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Pin It
one year ago...Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday






8 comments:
Love the balloon wreath,and that is a very cute capture of your daughter.
How good felt to be so young at times! That is a cute picture.
What a fun time - love your interpretation of duplicated.
That is one darn cute wreath, tell your sista she did good.
I see you have a recipe for the evil red velvet cake balls. I'm not clicking on it.
~Bliss~
Pretty daughter,lovely photo
x jeanetteann
great shots. love that wreath
That balloon wreath is awesome! I love all of your captures, the one of your daughter is so sweet.
Good series. My favorite shot is your Plastic shot, what a cool wreath.
Post a Comment