Monday, February 27, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 2.26.12

Crossed
We've crossed out all of these busy days on the calendar and can relax a little.
A Glimpse
I caught a glimpse of my reflection while I was backstage at my daughter's show.
Handwritten
This is from a few weeks ago and this party.  My daughter hand wrote out the letters for this banner.
Bliss 
I'm pretty happy about turning the calendar to March in a few days!
Grey
My slippers and pj's.
one year ago...Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Pin It

11 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Those sweets look delicious - yum.

dee dee said...

I love a good photo game!
You are inspiring me to want to play along! How fun!
dee dee

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! You must be excited to be done with that crazy February calendar! I love your March planner pages!

chrissy said...

your slippers look super cozy!

chrissy
my dear watson

Seizing My Day said...

love the yellow (happy yellow) party and the hand made signs... =) and love love the gray slippers... cozy!

Amanda M. said...

Cute house shoes!

Brooke said...

Ohhhh, the handwritten banner is TOO cute!

Amanda said...

Isn't crossing out busy days so nice? Creative idea!

Rose said...

Nice mix of photos! Your slippers look really warm. I'm happy to be turning the calendar over to March soon, too.

Creations By Cindy said...

Love the slippers! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Bliss said...

I'm contemplating how I can fill up your calendar so you can pick up my slack! I will feel like you when I can turn the calendar to April.

~Bliss~

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails