Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 2.5.12

Strike a Pose 
I knew wanted take a picture of Madonna during the Super Bowl half time show because when I hear "Strike  A Pose" I think of her AND she opened with Vogue!
Footwear

My daughter's new Irish Dance shoes.  They'll probably never looks this good again.
Hobby
Where I scrapbook.
Shiny
My other daughter came home from her cheer competition with her hair done up in the cool braid so I wanted to get a picture of it and her shiny bow!
Color Me Green
Enjoying some Perrier.

Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Pin It

11 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I seriously love that you included Madonna!

Debbiedoo's said...

That is awesome Heather. I enjoyed the half time show with Madonna, I think she rocked it!

Holly said...

Love your green picture...so cool! You left a comment on my blog that you are in a bookclub. What book are you currently reading? The two books in my picture are the current selection, and our next selection. We only read one at time. :)

stephanie g said...

Nice set!! I was seriously thinking the same thing when Madonna came out singing Vogue!
Fun shiny picture too!

Cedar said...

Lovely bow! I love those shoes! Great set!

Creations By Cindy said...

I was shocked that Madonna actually behaved! Ha! She was awesome! Best half time show I have seen in a long time! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Gretchen said...

Wonderful collection! Irish dancing is so fun to watch... how cool that your daughter does it! =)

Mama Hen said...

I was impressed that Madonna did not stumble at all while wearing those high healed boots. I would have taken a tumble early on in the show. I love Irish step dancing! I did not take classes but would have loved to. I took Flamenco. I hope you are well. Have a great day my friend!

Mama Hen

Katie said...

That Madonna picture is so cool! And so is that braid/bow in your daughter's hair. I took a picture of my scrapbook desk too :)

dee dee said...

Great photos!
Very creative!
Dee Dee

Ida said...

Good series. While not a Madonna fan I do think it was fun that you used her for Strike a Pose.
Loved your Shiny shot and I love Irish Dancing too.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails