Thursday, February 2, 2012

{Recipe} Vegan Salted Caramel Cupcakes and Vegan Cookies

Yes, that's our Christmas tree in the background--but not because it's still up.  My daughter made these for our Christmas celebration with my husband's side of the family.
They were declared "delicious" and "yum" by vegans and non-vegans alike.
She used this recipe (minus the pink salt, she used regular Kosher salt).
She also made these snicker doodles.
and this olive oil shortbread{only 3 ingredients:olive oil, powdered sugar and flour!}
My daughter happily pointed out that you can eat the raw cookie dough and batter in vegan recipes because there are no eggs! Sweet!

Linking up with:
Pin It

3 comments:

Bliss said...

The devil sent this post himself. I felt my butt widen in my computer chair just at the thought of making any of these. Snicker doodles are like my fav!

~Bliss~

Tiffany said...

These look divine! My mouth started watering as soon as I saw those cupcakes! I'm going to steal the recipe for my little cousin who has to eat gluten free.

Tiff - from the pin-ups

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Yum! Those cupcakes look amazing!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails