Come on sing it with me......
I think I'm coming out of my winter funk and a quick trip to Good Will sure helped.
I found this huge (24 inch!) Bombay & Co. clock. I've been looking for one of these for the basement and it's cheap-o price tag sealed the deal. It had been marked down to $12.97 from $19.99. Sweet!
The rest of the store was pretty slim pickins but I did manage to pick up a few other things.
I love the shape of this red bowl.
The price was hard to beat as well.
It went right up on the mantel.
I have a little (Spring) project in mind for this green basket.
I popped a potted plant in it just for fun.
And this bunny tin looks like it will be a perfect addition to my Spring/Easter decor when the time comes.
Have you been thrifting lately?
Linking up with:



15 comments:
I am coming out of my funk too Heather...going antiquing today!!~ Love that clock...good score.
You had me at Goodwill :)
That is a great clock. I'm on the hunt for one also.
I went thrifting Tuesday and got myself a terrycloth kitchen apron and a beautiful oil painting of poppys in a frame that cost 10 times what I paid!
Fun blog! I'm your newest follower!
Heather, a trip to GW is sure to perk me up. Your clock is fabulous. What a great find. Your other treasures are wonderful also. Good job. Hugs, Marty
Hahaha, I love the title of this post! And that clock is beautiful!
~Chelsea
I <3 that clock!!! I used to stalk it at Bombay and Company but couldn't justify buying it. What a great score!
fun! the red bowl is my favorite!
Hi. Visiting from the Friendly Friday Blog Hop. I am your newest follower. I look forward to reading your blog. Please stop by and visit mine.
http://giftsbyamotherstouch.blogspot.com/
Thanks.
We found a bunch of picture frames at a flea market a couple of days ago. My husband finally has his Presidents List Certificate on the wall and my grand babies pictures are in frames at last. They were only a dollar a piece too and really nice frames.
New follower from Friendly Friday.
www.wyrdings.blogspot.com
Thrift shopping is always therapeutic when you walk out with some cool stuff, like you just did. I like the red bowl myself!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com
WOW! You find AMAZING things!! Fabulous mantle!
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com
Love your goodwill finds and I really love your chili recipe! So I featured it on my blog @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/02/pink-hippo-party-17.html
Hope you stop by and grab a featured button!
I just love thrift finds! Plus it's the thrill of the hunt. :) Love all your goodies! Thanks so much for linking up to Terrific Under Ten today!
Love the clock, Heather, but that little red bowl is fabulous! Great finds!
Post a Comment