Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thrifting-All White and Shiny

Took a quick trip to Good Will last week and here are my spoils.
I'm officially obsessed with this bowl.  I love the cut work around the base and the fluted shape.
It's from one of my old faves, Bombay.
I was on the lookout for some candlesticks to add to my Thanksgiving table and these simple white ones did the trick.  I think they'll be super versatile.
The bottoms look a little a nasty, eh?
I also found this silver mirrored tray. I have a similar one in gold but I love the silver even more.
I found two other items but they are going in the Advent Calendar for my kids so they are a surprise.
What have you been thrifting lately?
Linking up with:
Pin It

5 comments:

Heather said...

GREAT finds! I think I would be obsessed with that bowl too! ;)

Junky Vagabond said...

I love it when I turn over something at a thrift store and it's 1) from an expensive store and 2) is at thrift store pricing! Yay for your finds!
-Jill

Love Of Quilts said...

I just love your finds...I am all about white. Merry Christmas

momphotographer said...

I love Goodwill. One of my favorite stores, ever. Last time I went there I came out with 15 pictures frames and I paid $10.
Love your finds!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

OMG teach me how! haha! our goodwill is tiiiiny but i keep checking it! <3

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails