Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"New" Acquisitions

Like I said in this earlier post, thrifting has been minimal this month. I did discover a new thrift shop where  I found this retro Skotch Kooler.  I also picked up some mini galvanized buckets.
 I love the plaid! It's a metal cooler in pretty decent shape.  I am planning to do a vintage preppy themed graduation party for my daughter in June so this might be part of the plan.
 This chair doesn't fall under thrifting but more like treasure hunting.  It's another piece from my friend's fabulous business --*funkify*.  I finally have a chair for my desk!
 My daughter also got a new rhino friend for Steve.
She also found this giraffe at the new thrift shop and it looks great in her room.
one year ago...Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Linking up with:
Taking a Time Out Thursday
Pin It

6 comments:

Morgan said...

I love that chair! The fabric on the seat is so cute! And that bucket is cool-looking too - so vintage!

Lindalou said...

That bucket is so cool. I think it would make a great ice bucket for a party.

Some great finds.

camp and cottage living said...

Heather
I have a cooler just like yours sitting on my loft ledge. It's hard for me to resist anything plaid.
Your chair looks perfect with the table too.

Jamie said...

I like that giraffe. And lamp. :o) Thanks so much for linking up to Whatever Wednesday!

Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes

jennibug said...

Matt (hubby) loves thinks! We have quite the collection

Trish said...

Great finds! Thanks for sharing at Taking A Timeout Thursday.

Trish - Mom On Timeout
http://www.MomOnTimeout.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails