Sunday, December 4, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I'm actually posting my Scavenger Hunt Sunday photos on Sunday. Yay me!!
I haven't been able to participate in a few weeks so I'm happy to be back.
1.Portrait
This wasn't a planned portrait, we were getting our tree at the Christmas tree farm and I saw this old relic right in the parking lot.  I thought it would make a nice backdrop and it did!
Sweet Shot Tuesday
2.Nostalgic
I made these photo ornaments for our families in 2001.  Decorating the tree is always nostalgic for me but especially when I see a photo of the kids from the past.
3.Time
Our Advent calendar. That sure measures time(and how quickly it is flying).  This year I had it filled early so I put this sign on it.  Don't know why it looks like "pee king" rather than "peeking". ha ha!
4.Full of Light
This is another shot from the tree farm.  I noticed how the light was streaming all over the fluffy weeds and how pretty it was.  My kids were really good sports that day and I have the beautiful photos to prove it.(see my header for more)
Favorite Photo-November
5.Motion
This shot is from a few weeks ago (before the hair cut). She had just gotten her new cheer uniform and I wanted to get some photos of her in it.  Girl can jump, right?

To see more Scavenger Hunts, go visit Ashley here.

one year ago...Holiday Decorating-Disney Style
Pin It

14 comments:

Aud's Space said...

These are all great! Love the Christmas shot and the cheerleader.:)

MG Atwood said...

Nice series. Yes, baby has hops! Love the backdrop to your portrait, and full of light is gorgeous.

LINDYLOR said...

Very nice, I especially like your motion shot.

Sharon said...

Hi Heather, Your girls are beautiful and it looks like a great time was had by all! I was also wondering how you are liking your gray kitchen? I have been thinking about doing the same thing...I am drawn to it, but my home is in warmer colors as yours was...I am wondering if I will like it long term...my tastes seem to undergoing some change...and I don't know if it's real, or blog land induced if you know what I mean. Your thoughts would be appreciated.
Sharon

Saun said...

Beautiful portrait shotand full of light! Great series

Jen said...

Beautiful shots!! Yes, your girl CAN jump!!
I always get nostalgic when we put our tree up too :)

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

FABULOUS shots- Love the ones of your daughter! Beautiful!

Kathy said...

Terrific "motion" capture! And a beautiful girl too :)

Kathy

gotmycamera said...

What a fun set of shots. Love the motion one - great capture.

Ashley Sisk said...

Very nicely done _ I really like full of light.

Ms. Becky said...

I really like your take on the words this week - especially Nostalgic and Time. your tree is just lovely. thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello, I truly appreciate it. happy week to you!

Nina said...

i haven't done a scavenger hunt in so long!!! now i want to plan a chrismtas one!i hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!

I am also hosting a giveaway! a one of a kind feather hair accessory, by The Gray Deer ($16 worth/USA Residents only)!

Lish said...

Love your Nostalic shot!

Pieni Lintu said...

Great shots! :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails