Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Fall Decor

 The house is taking on more of a Halloween vibe these days.  I got these chandelier shades a long time ago at The Christmas Tree Shop in Cape Cod.  They are a tradition now.
I filled a thrift store bird cage with corks and it sits next to my new acorn bowl on the living room coffee table.
 

I'm displaying some more corks in this metal rooster holder and it hangs on a closet door.
My grandmother gave me this little scarecrow years ago and it's very special to me.

The family room console (I love the harvest angel).


This adorable owl is a new addition that I found at Michael's.


The wall vases hold some faux fall foliage.

My kitchen table: I use the Barley Sheaf Pedestal (from Southern Living) for a large candle and I wrapped it in some burlap and nestled it in some acorns and pine cones.

This little black and white vignette is in our den.

Now, let's head outside.
This little guy is on our porch.

More of the porch.

Some mums by the front door.

I got this little ghost guy from my mom when she moved. He's so cute!

Another scarecrow with some pumpkins, gourds and mums.

(one is fake and two are real)



the mailbox


Some of our planted mums.
(the bees like them!)



All that's left of the Black Eyed Susans.

Even the laundry room gets a little decor.  This scarecrow has been around for a long time too.

You've seen my mantel update for fall and now I'm working on spooking it up a bit (coming soon!).


Thanks for stopping by!


Blogger Templates
Pin It

6 comments:

bet1975 said...

Your house looks great! I love all your fall decorations.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Heather,
Your home looks outstanding with all your fall decor...love that black/white vignette!

Blessings,
Linda

Debbie said...

SO cute Heather...I love the lampshades...what a neat thing to find at the Christmas tree shop. We do not have one of those here...wish we did!!~

Life in Rehab said...

There's those mums you mentioned!

The whole house looks so cozy and inviting. It makes me want to pop by and help you add to your cork collection.

Naila Moon of the Grey Wolf said...

Your house looks very fun! I was totally drawn to your pumpkin lamp shades. I wonder if I could make them myself? Hmmm?
Anyway, love it!
~Naila Moon

Julie Harward said...

I love it all..the mail box looks so cute too! I have been gone on vacation and I need to get decorating too now! :D

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails