Monday, October 25, 2010

A little more creepy (and cheapy) decor

I've done one other spooky vignette,this one's on the piano. 
I arranged some spray painted sticks in a vase and perched a Dollar Store bird on them.
 A Graphics Fairy spooky owl image printed out on white card stick and a glittery skeleton head under my home made cloche make up the rest of the vignette.



I thought it needed a little something extra so I added some creepy moss to the cloche.
Halloween is less than a week away...are you ready?
 
Blogger Templates
the long road

blog button
Pin It

6 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

Hee hee, we're crazy ready over here! LOVE the glitter skull under glass.

Julie Harward said...

It all looks great...I have been so lazy this year about decorating for Halloween and now it's almost over! ;D

Marissa said...

that looks SUPER spooky! Gosh, we haven't even carved a pumpkin yet...we better get moving!

justine said...

this all looks great, love the photographs. We don't tend to celebrate halloween in such a big way here in England.

Erika B said...

Ooooo, scary! Nice shots though. Halloween isn't that big here in Scandinavia but I will be carving pumpkins with my girls.

Erika B

Jami said...

Everything looks great! I can't wait for the big day to arrive! Thanks for linking up and Happy Halloween!
xo
-Jami

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails