Monday, October 11, 2010

{What's For Dinner} Roasted Veggie Quesadillas

We wanted something quick, healthy and vegetarian for dinner and these roasted veggie quesadillas fit the bill.



Roast zucchini, red peppers, corn and red onion in the oven with some olive oil for about 15 minutes.

Transfer roasted veggies to tortillas on a baking sheet.

Sprinkle some Mexican blend cheese on top.

Put another tortilla on top and bake at 350 F until cheese melts.

Cut up and enjoy!

Serving suggestion (if you're not very hungry, I guess I could have put more on the plate!!).

We had them with brown rice and some jar salsa that we doctored up with some corn and peppers.
Blogger Templates
UndertheTableandDreaming
Pin It

6 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

We do plenty of quesadillas over here for the two vegetarians, and this looks like a great new variation to add to our repertoire. Thanks for sharing!

Marissa said...

wow, those look sooooo good! I'm always up for healthy variations on quesadillas(my kids love 'em!)

Sheila said...

Those quesadillas look like they were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDD!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

OK, you're killing me here. I didn't eat dinner tonight because I ate lunch way too late, and now I am starving, and these look so good!!! ARGH!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

this looks amazing!!!!
-kellie

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Looks good, I often cut back on meat and like the vegetarian idea!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails