Already saw it! Congrats! That's so cool. :) I was reading the feature and all of a sudden I was getting deja-vu from the photos of the makeover... and then I realized that that "Heather" was you! What a fab makeover!
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
8 comments:
COngratulations! & maybe you can swing by my place & help me organize some stuff! =)
Your pantry really does look good too- you deserve that feature!
That's fab Heather. Thanks for pointing out the blog as I am in desperate need of some organizing tips.
What a nice pay off for all that work! Way to go :D
Already saw it! Congrats! That's so cool. :) I was reading the feature and all of a sudden I was getting deja-vu from the photos of the makeover... and then I realized that that "Heather" was you! What a fab makeover!
~Chelsea
I popped over there this morning while I was doing my rounds and squealed, "Hey! I know that pantry!" Congrats on the wicked cool feature!
OK Heather you can come over any time you like to organize me!:)
Congrats.....How nice it would be to be organized. Trish
Congratulations on being featured at iheart organizing. And rightly so!
Post a Comment