Saturday, October 30, 2010

{Getting Crafty} Birthday Banner

 Birthday banners seem to very popular at the moment.  I whipped up this easy one for my daughter's birthday party.



First I picked a font that I liked and printed out the letters (two to a page) on copy paper.

 
I used my circle cutter to cut them out and made another circle out of card stock to make the letters more stable.  I glued them together with a glue stick.

Then I cut slightly larger circles out of coordinating scrapbook paper.  All I had to do was punch some holes in the paper and tie them together with ribbon.

These two hung it up on the morning of the party. It made a nice backdrop to the festivities.


It even coordinated with our new deck cushions. {bonus!}

To see more of her party, click here and here.

Blogger Templates
Pin It

5 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Cute banner!

Mama Hen said...

I love this idea! I will try this! This is also great for when I teach. Have a happy Halloween!

Mama Hen

The Tablescaper said...

LOVE the birthday banner!

Thanks so much for your visit.

- The Tableacaper

Eve said...

Clever craft! I love banners. I think seeing them brings back all the previous birthday fun that was had when they last appeared.

Your hubby and daughter are cuties!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so cute! I really love the round ones a lot! ;D

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails