Thursday, December 8, 2016

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 12.08.16

 I got to go to my favorite thrifting haunt a few weeks ago.  It's in this rustic old barn.
It was a perfect fall day before all the leaves had fallen.  Time for a quick photo!!
I found the necklace seen here.  The other pieces were from Goodwill earlier in the week.  From the left: long dark grey cardigan, LOFT wide leg denim trousers, layered look sweater with striped sleeves and BCBG green and black striped sweater.  Sorry for the dark Iphone photos.  The necklace is so pretty in person. It's got pinkish iridescent stones.

I put this outfit together with my Tom's wedges. I wore it to two different events, two nights in a row and then again on Thanksgiving the following week.   I love the pants because they are comfy like jeans but a little dressier in a dark wash and wide leg style.
I'm having fun with the necklace. I don't own any like it and I keep finding outfits to wear it with.
 Speaking of necklaces, I found this abalone beauty at Charming Charlie for a steal...$3!!  I'm wearing it here with an older thrifted top.
It's from this shopping trip in August.
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Welcome To The Weekend
Pin It

3 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I love those booties!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Such amazing finds! I love that necklace you found too!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Some great finds Heather, love your necklace :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails