I forgot to share these cuties last week in all the excitement of my fancy espresso machine thrift score!
I don't "need' any more holiday decor but the plates just spoke to me. #buyme I have a few Disney plates that I hang behind our Disney tree in the basement and these should coordinate nicely. Here's how I hang the plates just for the holiday season.
They were just so darn cute, I couldn't resist. They remind me of the "It's a Small World" ride. This is what's on the backs of the plates. What do you think?
Let's keep in touch!









5 comments:
The plates are so sweet!! I am so ready for holiday cheer!
The plates are super cute! Have a great day!
Adorable finds! Oh, and I love that you have a Disney tree too! So fun!
Love them...want them. ;-)
Have a great weekend.
Carla
Aww these are great Heather, love them :)
Post a Comment