Thursday, November 10, 2016

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 11.10.16

I forgot to share these cuties last week in all the excitement of my fancy espresso machine thrift score!
 I don't "need' any more holiday decor but the plates just spoke to me. #buyme  I have a few Disney plates that I hang behind our Disney tree in the basement and these should coordinate nicely.
Here's how I hang the plates just for the holiday season.
They were just so darn cute, I couldn't resist.  They remind me of the "It's a Small World" ride. This is what's on the backs of the plates.   What do you think?
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Little Things Thursday
Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

The plates are so sweet!! I am so ready for holiday cheer!

likeschocolate said...

The plates are super cute! Have a great day!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Adorable finds! Oh, and I love that you have a Disney tree too! So fun!

Carla from The River said...

Love them...want them. ;-)
Have a great weekend.
Carla

Clairejustine oxox said...

Aww these are great Heather, love them :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails