Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Vintage Shopping in Philly/70's Party

We went into Philly to look for some vintage clothes for an upcoming 70's party that we were invited to.
The neighborhoods were so pretty, all dressed up for fall.

I saw this sign in a cafe window. #justsayin
We stopped in at a vintage shop and I immediately fell for this dress. I tried a few things on but this was the winner.  My socks make the outfit!  Those sleeves!
We had lunch at Bareburger which never disappoints. This time instead of a burger, I tried a salad and added some falafel.  So yum! Those pink things are watermelon radishes.  There was also guac, quinoa, spinach, red onion, tomatoes, sprouts and a delish tahini dressing.
 Here's my look the night of the party.  I tried to get those Farrah waves in my hair.
Mr. Click got this groovy shirt at the vintage shop and we added a creepy 70's stash and a wig.
G & I getting our 70's on.  I love her entire outfit!
We danced all night (in platforms!).  They had a disco ball and everything. Such a fun night!
Let's keep in touch!




Pin It

7 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Well you all are looking so 70's! Love it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
P.S. Y'all look totally groovy.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

SO fun! I love the dress and the fact that you had a disco ball? Yup, we're soul sisters! (PS - I have green eyes too)

Tamar SB said...

So so fun!!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Sounds like a fun shopping trip. Love the dress you picked Heather, it loos great :) Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday Blog Hop..

Carla from The River said...

You have such beautiful eyes! I just love the color.
FUN! FUN! The last photo is so cool.
I am thinking of growing watermelon radishes next year. Did you like the flavor?

Mel said...

You look fantastic and your hubby looks...um, hilarious! LOL Sorry, but that wig is cracking me up.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. I still read your blog all the time, so i've been able to see you and your families adventures. I'm glad to see that all is well.

Mel

Bliss said...

Again you prove I need better friends!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails