Wednesday, November 2, 2016

{Shopping} Dollar Tree Finds

I've been watching the You Tube organizational expert, Kathryn on her channel called Do It On a Dime for awhile now and I love her tips and tricks.  She inspired me to organize my junk drawers with drawer organizers from the Dollar Tree and I've been on an organizing kick ever since.
She recommended some of her Must Have Dollar Tree Kitchen Items in one of her videos and I was thrilled to find a few of them at my local Dollar Tree.  In the back of the photo are two cupcake carriers. They nest inside each other with the lids so they take up very little space in your cabinets. They hold 9 cupcakes each so I picked up two of them. I have a huge Tupperware cupcake carrier but it takes up so much room, I had to move it out to the garage.  In the front are two handy kitchen helpers, one is a silicone brush and the other is a two sided spatula, both from the Betty Crocker line. I've used the spatula pretty much every day since I got it. It's great for mixing and also for scraping that last bit of food from the pan or jar.  I love it for the Vitamix! I haven't used the brush yet but she says it's great for basting. The succulents were another blogger's idea.   Paige Rose from The Quaint Sanctuary  tipped me off to Dollar Tree succulents in one of her posts (I can't find it now).  How cute are these little guys?   They come in their own pots but you can pull them out and put them in your own containers or keep them as is.  I've been on the look out and finally saw them on my last DT visit. They are adding a little color to our newly painted family room built-ins.
Do you have any Dollar Tree must haves?  Any favorite organizing pros for me to check out?
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love Do it On a Dime! I have to get over to Dollar Tree for those cupcake carriers too. I'll check out Quaint Sanctuary - I love those succulents!

Creations By Cindy said...

Love me some Dollar Tree! I use a lot from the Dollar Tree. And I've always purchased their Betty Crocker items and since I love the red color it goes well with my kitchen stuff. I'll have to check out that blog you mentioned. Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
P.S. Heather: Send me your mailing address please mam. creationsbycindy@nefcom.net

Tamar SB said...

Yay for organizing!

Carla from The River said...

I love succulents. I had no idea the dollar store carried them.
Thank You!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I just discovered the Dollar Tree store over the summer and I really love it and the prices of everything. I am dying to go there again soon. Thanks Heather for sharing this at C&C with J&J.
Enjoy the week.
Julie xo

Jessica Pelasky said...

Wow...what great finds!!

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails