Thursday, November 3, 2016

[Get Thrifty} Thursday 11.03.16 Espresso Yourself

 I was pretty stoked to find this Maxim espresso/cappuccino maker at the Goodwill last week. Before I made the commitment to buy it though (look at that whopping price tag!) I checked online to see how to use it and if it had all of its parts.  I brought it home and cleaned it up...and....
We have cappuccino!  Cheers to the Chicago Cubs on their historic World Series win!!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

5 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

WOW! Well thankfully it worked. I always have a fear of things not working after I pay more for it than I really wanted too! LOL! I went to a Goodwill this weekend. Found the cutest pair of shoes EVER Heather. Have a good day. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tamar SB said...

What a find!! I love that series of Starbucks mugs!

Carla from The River said...

What a fun find!
You know me, I love baseball. I was cheering for the Cubs. What a game!! Yep, I stayed up. ;-) I am so happy for the team and city.
I like your mug too.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

The best find my friend! Horray!!!

Bliss said...

I'm playing catch up. I've read about chocolate mousse, chocolate cake, parties, espresso, and I've seen lots of good looking food!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails